Friday, July 1, 2016

Homework for 1st july

How's the day? Hope you people enjoyed it *cough cough*
Choon wee have yet to post homework, so i am doing it for him

Here is the homework for the day

The new timetable


English
-Peer appraisal
-Student congress critical reflection(thanks choon wee)

Chinese
-成语 new question on google classroom

Maths
-Question 1, 3 and 5 of the area and volume worksheet
-Holiday homework if you have not handed up

Science
-Observe page 6 of your notes(if you have not done so)
-Do page 7&8(if you have not done so)
-Do the science worksheet given out today

ADMT
-Do the 5 questions from slide 11 in your notes

I&E
-Cash inflow and outflow
-I&E commercial
-Commercial storyboarding

I think thats all. Comment below if I missed out something

Lets all wish our dear friend, Loh Shao Cong, a speedy recovery. 少聪,祝你早日康复,龙马精神。You know how i say 马路如虎口,过马路小心一点?Now more like 走路小心一点 HHAHAHA. 但,我还是祝你早日恢复,不要从鸡变成罗汉鱼。XD

笑口常开笑死活该,a.k.a karma. What happened in Japan stays in Japan. What happened in NUS coding camp stays in the past of NUS coding camp.

-Zi Bo OUT

5 comments:

  1. I think I 出门 better 小心一点 later I 拆门见山出门见猪仔 on the road try to roll over me. I think I better not go school on Tuesday to 避免悲剧的重演。Have a great Youth Day. Kawaii!�� (you are my god Zi Bo)��
    - Chicken signing off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OI. DUDE COME ON LAH REMOVE THIS

      Delete
    2. You think you stay home on tuesday safe meh? Later you kena KARMA again go 撞墙

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Also if I'm not wrong there might also be the Critical Reflection on Student Congress? (A separate one from the one we were assigned before Student Congress)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.