Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Holiday Homework

Hey guys, so it's the June Holidays now, hope you are all much more relaxed now, but don't forget to revise too.


English
- PBL
- Individual Thinking Reflection Assignment (In Google Classroom)


Mathematics
- Maths AA Part 2 (Due Term 3)
-Weekly Math Practice (Posted in Google+)
EDIT@12/6/2016: ACE-Learning Assignment on Scales & Maps


Science
-Environment Science PT (Due ?)



Chinese
- AA 2 Draft Script (Due Wednesday, 1 July 2016 )
EDIT@21/6/2016: Read the Chinese Book you loaned before June and write a Reflection about it
(Sorry I read the comments so late)


I&E
- Commercial Filming


I think that is about it. I may be missing some pieces of homework/project, so please help me out by commenting below what I missed out.
Thanks, and enjoy your June Holidays! ^-^



1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.