Monday, June 27, 2016

Homework 27 June

Welcome back guys I'm sure this line is very welcoming to read
Anyways here's the Homework

English
-Finish your Presentation Slides
EDIT@1536: Products must be created

Chinese
-Book Reflection (Audio) if you haven't done so
-Five Foot Walkway Past & Present, Benefits, and Reasons why they were there (I think)
EDIT@1538: AA Draft Script (due Friday)

Science
-Research on your assigned Kingdom and prepare a Slideshow for Presentation tomorrow

Misc.
-Sign the SDM Form
-Bring Thermometer on 30 June (I think)


That's all for now. Please comment below if I missed anything (especially for Chinese). Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I sent an email from Ms Brown to the class chat that says our product has to be made.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.