Friday, April 22, 2016

Homework 22 April

Here's the homework today

English
-PBL Proposal (due this Sunday)
-Editing Practice 2
-Comprehension OE Practice (Complete AT LEAST Section A by next Monday), or you can allocated 1.5 hours for doing the whole paper

Mathematics
-Assignment 6.1 (first page)
-Refer to Maths Practice Paper Post

Chinese
-Email Writing
-Chinese Practice Paper

Science
-2 Revision Worksheets
-Electricity Worksheet 2

I&E
- Business Plan "Places" section

ADMT
-Submit your Videos & Poster by TODAY 2359 

IH
-Google Classroom Work 

I think that's all, comment below if I missed anything. Yes, I know it's a very long list, I'm sure many of you are stressed over all this as well, but it'll all be worth it once Common Test is over :)
So, until then, work hard everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Science still have the current and electricity worksheet 2 if you havent done so

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.