Friday, February 12, 2016

Homework(?) 12 Feb

Hey guys so I don't really know if there's any homework today but anyways


English
-Plan your survey questions

Mathematics
(EDIT)
-AceLearning:
~Solutions to Quadratic Graphs Sets A and B
~Expansion of Algebraic Expressions (Set A)
~Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions (Set B)

Chinese
-Chinese Spelling Corrections



I think that's really about it, please feel free to correct me on anything at all down in comments thanks.


IS THIS REALLY A HOMEWORK-LESS FRIDAY?

3 comments:

  1. The ugly truth is... NO! Mr Peh wants us to do Solutions to Quadratic Equations (Set A and B).
    Sorry if I ruined ye thoughts on no homework weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, the email was sent after my post.

      Delete
  2. Isnt factorisation of algebraic expressions set A and not set B?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.